The online event for the agro-food supply chain, processing, and logistics to and from African developing countries.
A market in full expansion for companies, machinery manufacturers, logistics, cold chain, and food distribution companies. An opportunity for collaboration between North and South.
EIGHT LLC is a boutique consulting firm born from the combined activities of experienced senior managers and professionals with consistent experience in all relevant aspects affecting global management operations:
- Market and business intelligence.
- Market penetration, incentives, free zone development, investment promotion strategies, partnerships, joint ventures, and Foreign Direct Investments.
- Financial management, Treasury management, aimed above all at minimizing possible risks.
Agro-food fair for producers, distributors, importers, large-scale distribution, proximity shops, gourmet shops, food service, Out of Home, and food and beverage chefs in Milan from 22 to 26 October 2021. A B2B platform for doing business with content, products, and information for the entire international food community, where tradition meets innovation. TuttoFood is the national and international reference point for the relaunch of the food sector.
Registration for “Agribusiness UP2Day2021” begins. An event organized by the UP2gether Community “a new project to create opportunities for contacts, search for partners, suppliers and customers in French-speaking countries and in particular in Africa. From September 2021 the communication campaign will begin.
– Companies specializing in the transformation and logistics of agriculture, livestock, and fishing
– Companies specializing in agriculture, livestock, and fishing
– Ministries of reference, Chambers of Commerce, Investment Agencies and Special Economic Zones in Europe and Africa
– African economic missions, consulates, and embassies in Europe and Italy
– Technological and development poles (Regional, National and International)
– Universities and research centers
– Associations of the diaspora (economic and solidarity)
– Entrepreneurs of the sector, Farmers, Breeders.
Vegetables in Senegal
The agricultural company in Senegal has agricultural land and know-how for the cultivation of okra, onion, sweet potato, potato, chili, African eggplant, melon, pumpkin, watermelon.
They can also grow other types of greens and vegetables on demand.
Import-export of fruits and vegetables
The fertile soils and the best temperatures allow us to have fruits and vegetables even outside our normal seasonality. It is, therefore, possible to have fresh fruits and vegetables out of season on our tables, creating jobs in developing countries.
Breeding and fishing
Livestock and fisheries and their processing, refrigeration, logistics, and distribution chains present multiple development opportunities, creating wealth both for the sale of products in the country and in the African Continental Free Trade Area recently created by the African Union.
Go abroad and exports can give companies a second life
A good internationalization strategy can truly change the fate of companies.
So exporting, finding partners or doing joint ventures can broaden the market for any company.
CALL ME OR BOOK
+33 6 24 08 74 67