The Architecture & Engineering Firm G+A+Design offers from 2021 a design and consulting activity in developing countries, both in Europe, Africa, the Caribbean, and other countries, for the design and construction of public or private works, with particular attention to interior and green/landscape architecture for the construction of sustainable and eco-efficient environments in particular.
Advice in developing countries
The Architect Giabbai, graduated in Florence in 1974, obtained a specialization in cooperation with developing countries in 1988 at the University of Pisa, accredited by the MAE (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and in 2003 a Master Post Degree in Urbanism from the urban WATERFRONT, to the University of Florence.
He was recently registered in the register of technical consultants of the Italian consulate in Marseille to offer consulting and arbitration services to Italian companies in France and other French-speaking countries.
Specialist in internationalization UP2gether offers 360° services for the analysis of your company’s tools that will allow you to sell abroad or find projects to participate in.
You can make an appointment to discuss your internationalization project with us by clicking here
The activity of the firm
The activity offered by the G+A+Design Studio internazionale di architettura & ingegneria covers the various construction sectors such as residential, hotel, sanitary, school, university, commercial, public, agricultural, industrial, and transport buildings and in particular as commercial port projects and aviation tourism services.
The activity is coordinated by the owner of the workshop, the architect Angelo Giabbai for more than 40 years, as a designer, coordinator, project manager, but also associated in design groups with various Partners.
Angelo Giabbai has collaborated in projects, also with a local presence in Europe: France, United Kingdom, Spain, Croatia, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Slovenia and Romania). He has also worked in countries on the African continent such as: Algeria, Angola, Cameroon, Congo, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ghana, Mauritania, Nigeria, DRC, South Africa, Sudan, Senegal, Sierra Leone , Tunisia, Tanzania, as well as in many other countries also with a personal presence, such as Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Mauritania, Moldova, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Sudan, Hungary, USA.
International experiences make it possible to develop pre-feasibility studies and projects that can be presented with co-marketing actions, visual communication for building, furniture, and green products for promotion also at sectoral fairs abroad, thanks to the consolidated relationships of G+A+Design with Italian companies operating in these sectors and local partners.
The experience acquired in various types of contracts both in Italy and abroad, allows the Firm G+A+Design of Architecture & Engineering to carry out the Works Management, generally in collaboration with local technicians, which can also be reported by the Client, whether public or private, which, taken together, are the subject of the recent G+A+Design name of the design and consultancy firm.
SELECTION OF PROJECTS FROM 1980 TO 2021
- Pisa, Center for University Studies and Congresses, 1997
- Arzachena (SS), International Study Center and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic, 2000
- Cenaia (PI), 18-hole golf course and driving range with Residence / Hotel, 1997
- Castellina Mma (PI) Covered parking and pedestrian square, 2011 Competition
- Pisa, Renovation of a former cinema for commercial and residential use with vertical greenery, 2014
- Castelfranco D.S. (PI), Restructuring use of outpatient clinics, Competition 2015
- Sesana (SLO), Scientific, Technological and Recreational Park, 2016
- Velletri (Rome), Restructuring for the Interreligious Cooperation Study Center, 2016
- Orbetello (GR), Refurbishment for Centro Studi seaplane / Hotel, 2021
- Piacenza, Multi-storey car park and Commercial Services with Recreational Green Roof, 2016
- Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire), Residential complex for 3,500 homes, 2017
- Djibouti (DJB), single-family residence on the promontory of Arta, Gulf of Tadjoura, 1985