In the corporate strategy that leads companies to pursue internationalization projects, it is extremely important to protect your trademark, products, and technology. This is the reason why Barbara de Siena – Founder of UP2gether – decided to collaborate with Ilaria Lonardo.
We meet Ilaria Lonardo, Trademark Attorney (registration number 1472M) at PRAXI Intellectual Property Spa, that deals with all the strategic-legal aspects relating to the protection of trademarks and designs or models, in particular assistance and strategic advice on:
Registration of trademarks and designs
• Filing of Italian, European, International and foreign applications
• Trademark searches prior to filing
• Post-filing procedures and resolution of the problems encountered in the registration process
Prevention and fight against infringement/misuse
• Activities of monitoring and fighting against trademarks, or designs, which could harm clients
• National legal disputes (cease-and-desist letters/settlement agreements)
• Technical-legal support in Italian civil and criminal litigation
• International legal disputes in cooperation with foreign consultants/attorneys-at-laws
• Customs Protection
• Internet IP Intelligence for the fight against infringement/misuse on the web and for monitoring competitors
PRAXI Intellectual Property Spa has 10 offices in Italy (Milan, Turin, Venice Mestre, Padua, Verona, Trento, Genoa, Savona, Civitanova Marche, and Verona) and 23 attorneys, of which:
– 14 patent and utility model attorneys;
– 9 trademark and design attorneys.
PRAXI Intellectual Property Spa is owned by PRAXI Group, a leading consulting company with 9 offices in Italy and 250 employees, and specialized in Management Consulting, Information Technology, Valuation and Advisory, Human Resources.